Thursday, July 16, 2009

Compare yahoo mail,gmail,hotmail,webmail?

I need compare between yahoo mail,gmail,hotmail,webmail. If some one knows any informations about this question, please answer me.


I need this informations as fast as posible because my project must be finish till the end of the week.





Thank you
Compare yahoo mail,gmail,hotmail,webmail?
First of all, yahoo mail, gmail and hotmail are all webmails, now to your question..


Gmail is the newest email service of the three and it has the largest mailbox free storage capacity. It's the email of choice for a lot of people cause of its ability to sort, organize and search within emails. Since then, Yahoo and Hotmail have also implemented the same features to their own email systems. Gmail is owned by Google, Yahoo by Yahoo and Hotmail by MSN.


I personally like Yahoo the best, especially the new Yahoo Beta version, it's clean interface with its drag and drop features (from one folder to another) is very easy and functional. Gmail would be next cause it has little advertisements which makes it the fastest by far. Hotmail is probably one of the worst due to its limited storage capacity, the abundance of junk mails I've encountered there and its heavy graphics....and you need to login to Hotmail once a month, which I thought is a pain in the ****.





Hope this helps, I have all 3 accounts.
Reply:Best way is to find out yourself. Go open an account for each and play around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment