Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Firefox add-on lets me access all my emails (yahoo, hotmail & gmail)?

I have email acccounts in yahoo, hotmail and gmail. I'd like to access these in firefox without having to open each one by one. Is there an add-on in firefox that has this feature?
What Firefox add-on lets me access all my emails (yahoo, hotmail %26amp; gmail)?
Have you tried going on the firefox website and doing a search under add-ons? I know that there was an add-on that will allow you to be notified when you have new messages without opening each one. For yahoo, there is an add-on that allows you to open each message without actually having to open then separately (AJAX Yahoo Mail). There are so many and add-ons are always being added. My suggestion would to be do a search and then pick the best one for you. Good luck!
Reply:Those are commercial site, they require an ActiveX or active Exchange, That sends info back and forth between your computer and Yahoo's, noting nearly every move you make and where you go and what you click on. Explorer browser uses Active X.


Firefox doesnt use ActiveX and those websites like Yahoo make their money by snooping on you. For that snooping they let you use their computers for Email and so on.





On your computer first use the Internet Explorer browser, try using Intenet Explorer first, then Firefox





View your own computer's ActiveX setting, Tools, InterOptions, Security Custom, ActiveX

No comments:

Post a Comment