Thursday, July 16, 2009

How can I set on Hotmail to automatically forward my Incoming Inbox Messages to my Gmail account?

thx for any helps... I can't find any way.


PS: I want to forward them to my Gmail not another MSN Account.
How can I set on Hotmail to automatically forward my Incoming Inbox Messages to my Gmail account?
hi


you cannot forward hotmail to a gmail account.. it only works with @live, @hotmail or @msn accounts





anyway if you want to try it works like that


►to forward your mail to the new account


--open your old account


--options (ops)


--Forward mail to another e-mail account


--check this option'Forward your mail to another e-mail address


--%26gt;Type the e-mail address you want to forward the mail to:


--%26gt;save








☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2009 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ☆
Reply:Options - More Options - Forward mail to another e-mail account





Follow the steps and it'll be done. ..


PS. Don't forget to check your Gmail inbox to confirm it.








G'Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment