Thursday, July 16, 2009

I want to import contacts addresses from gmail or hotmail?

I have open an account with yahoo and since I had been using gmail %26amp; hotmail I would liketoimport all the contact addresses to yahoo Howcan I do it
I want to import contacts addresses from gmail or hotmail?
What you would have to do is go to each account and export the address book.





I looked at my hotmail account and could not find a way to export a contact list.





Though this link might help.





http://email.about.com/od/hotmailtips/qt...





In gmail there is an export option but only for another gmail account or outlook . Both are CSV files. You might try and see if either one is compatible with Yahoo.





Export the list then go to you new Yahoo account address book and try to IMPORT those files.





Other wise you might be stuck with the copy and paste routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment