Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have a new account with Gmail but the time stamp is out 1hour,9-10mins. Also on Hotmail. How do I fix?

My friend got the same accounts and hers is out too. I thought it may have something to do with DST. But, I don't know.
I have a new account with Gmail but the time stamp is out 1hour,9-10mins. Also on Hotmail. How do I fix?
I'm suspecting it has something to do with the Google April Fools joke involving the Custom Time prank. If the problem persists for two or more days and changing your time zone, saving, changing back and saving again doesn't fix it, check your own desktop clocks and auto syncs to make sure you're not syncing with a program that is marking time incorrectly. If all the above doesn't work send an e-mail to the respective tech supports.
Reply:This is probably a server-side fault, they haven't set their clocks forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment