Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Check multiple webmails (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail)?

Hi , can someone give me their experience in using Mozilla Thunderbird webmail plugin to check their web-based emails?





I have also tried Popeeper but it cannot send out attachment unless I use SMTP server (e.g Gmail)


Any other softwares you can recommend?


Thanks!
Check multiple webmails (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail)?
Have you tried FreePOPs? This might be useful to you.


http://www.spotfiles.com/browse/details/...
Reply:Thunderbird in my opinion is the best free mail client available today. I don't know about checking hotmail, as I have never had a hotmail account, but gmail and yahoo are no problem. With all the extensions and themes you can make thunderbird look and feel like anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment