Friday, August 7, 2009

Transfer contacts from old hotmail account to gmail?

I am trying to add the contacts from my old hotmail account (pre live) into gmail. I have already tried the copy paste method into excel (http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind... which doesn't work for me for some reason. Is there any other way of exporting my contacts?
Transfer contacts from old hotmail account to gmail?
hi


sign in to hotmail


contacts


export contacts


a file will be created in 'C:/my documents'


open GMAIL


contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


'import'





I hope I helped





☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє ๔คу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆$คlย2☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вє σяιgιคℓ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment