Friday, August 7, 2009

Why do i get spam from yahoo and hotmail and none from gmail?

I get at least 50 spam emails a day from my yahoo email;


I get at least 5 spam emails a day from my hotmail email;


I get at least only 1 spam email A MONTH from my gmail.
Why do i get spam from yahoo and hotmail and none from gmail?
Usually you will get spam if you sign up for certain programs, websites, or games stuff like that so maybe you signed up for things more under one screen name then another or you have a spam blocker that actually blocks the spam for you instead of having you do it.
Reply:My hotmail gets lots too, and I have spam blockers on! My gmail I rarely ever get any, but I have tons in the blocked spam section...I think it is because gmail is a better email provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment