Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Which email is better gmail, hotmail, microsoft, yahoo, aol, bellsouth, or mac??

Gmail ... its simple to use, great features, quick access and spam controls are good





Hotmail is too wierd to use, I only use it because of the messenger





AOL, bellsouth ... i havent checked em out as yet





Mac ... it's paid isnt it? 60 pounds a year I guess . The trial version lasts for only two months





and oh ... I love gmails search function :)
Which email is better gmail, hotmail, microsoft, yahoo, aol, bellsouth, or mac??
Personally, I don't use yahoo mail -- receive too much spam in my inbox (and that's with SpamGuard on)...





Gmail, the only thing good about it, is the size, however, if you sign up for something, it has a general tendency to go into your Junk mail folder...





Hotmail, you can customize it to whatever your needs are. If you only want people on your address book to contact you, it can be done, leaving anyone else you don't know in your Junk mail folder (a good thing to check it once in a while).





However, in terms of size, or space that you are given, I would most likely stay with Gmail -- if only I didn't have to move 200+ contacts from Hotmail...
Reply:Really I think there are two best e-mails they are Yahoo and Aol.

No comments:

Post a Comment